Sydney Tamil ilakkiya kalai Mandram is a registered non-profit organization, started on later 80's, by Dr. Ratnam Mahendran at his residence Sydney, Australia
Sydney Tamil Ilakkiya Kalai Mandram promoting Culture, Art and Literature of Tamil ethnic community and for charitable causes impacting lives of people in need around the world.
The Mission, Objectives and History of Tamil ilakkiya Kalai Mandram is provided as below:
- Serve Tamil ethnic community in Australia.
- Promote Tamil Language, Art and Culture.
- Promote Charitable causes.
- Increase awareness of rich Tamil culture and heritage among the younger generation.
- Celebrate Tamil Festivals.
- Promote and honor Tamil scholars and artists.
- Conducting Tamil Competition among younsters and promoting our Rich Culture
- Provide forum to maintain and promote rich Tamil culture, heritage and literature.
- Interact with other communities with a view to promote unity.
- Cultivate and promote Tamil culture and friendship by organizing various cultural events and social activities.
Conference conducted by Tamil ilakkiya Kalai Mandaram
UIlaga Tamil Ilakkiya Manadu